A risk assessment has been completed and we have implemented a number of measures to reduce the risk of infection and to demonstrate to our guests that we offer a safe environment.
- Checking in with the NHS Test and Trace App is no longer a legal requirement. If you still wish to do so the NHS QR code is situated on the counter in the breakfast room. Should we need to contact you we do of course hold your details from when you made your booking at the guest house.
- Alcohol based sanitizing units will be placed in the entrance hall and breakfast room
- Cleaning and sanitizing will be carried out on a regular basis, to the highest of standards in all areas of the house
- Linen will be thermally disinfected in accordance with Government Healthcare Specifications
- The wearing of face coverings is now personal preference
- Adequate and effective PPE will be available for all staff
- Adequate facilities for effective hand washing and hand sanitizing are available for staff and guest use in all areas of the guest house
Please note: all Covid-19 policies are based on current UK government guidelines and are being constantly reviewed based on the latest advice (19-07-21) With that in mind, some of the information you receive at the time of booking may be out of date by the time you stay at the Guest House.