We are now very pleased to be open again and we are taking all of the appropriate measures to reduce the risks from Covid-19 to our guests and staff.
A risk assessment has been completed and we have implemented a number of measures to reduce the risk of infection and demonstrate to our guests that we offer a safe environment.
These measures will include:
- Social distancing will be in place at check in and check-out. Payment will be taken on the day you arrive from the card with which you paid your deposit. If you would prefer to pay on an alternative card then please advise in advance
- Alcohol based sanitizing units will be placed in the entrance hall and breakfast room
- Unnecessary paperwork, literature and folders removed from bedrooms and communal areas
- Guest information will be available downloading a QR code onto your mobile phone
- Breakfast is to be taken either on our patio or in the breakfast room. Your preferred place and a time will be agreed in advance
- There will be no buffet, all food will be served by a member of staff
- Cleaning and sanitizing will be carried out on a regular basis, to the highest of standards in all areas of the house
- Linen will be thermally disinfected in accordance with Government Healthcare Specifications
- Adequate and effective PPE will be available for all staff
- Adequate facilities for effective hand washing and hand sanitizing are available for staff and guest use in all areas of the guest house
- A room only option is available if preferred, please contact us if you would like to choose this option.
Please note, all Covid-19 policies are based on current UK government guidelines and are being constantly reviewed based on the latest advice. With that in mind, some of the information you receive at the time of booking may be out of date by the time you stay at the Guest House.