A risk assessment has been completed and we have implemented a number of measures to reduce the risk of infection and to demonstrate to our guests that we offer a safe environment.
- Checking in with the NHS Test and Trace App is no longer a legal requirement. Should we need to contact you we do of course hold your details from when you made your booking at the guest house.
- Alcohol based sanitizing units will be placed in the entrance hall and breakfast room
- Cleaning and sanitizing will be carried out on a regular basis, to the highest of standards in all areas of the house
- Linen will be thermally disinfected in accordance with Government Healthcare Specifications
- The wearing of face coverings is now personal preference
- Adequate and effective PPE is available for all staff
- Adequate facilities for effective hand washing and hand sanitizing are available for staff and guest use in all areas of the guest house
Please note: all Covid-19 policies are based on current UK government guidelines.